Group Categories Manager (WGs)
Balfin Group is among the largest private investment groups in Albania. The Group`s investment portfolio embraces activities of real estate development, retail sales, commercial and industrial space management services, mining and metallurgy industry, customer financing, etc.
Company Profile: Neptun is part of Balfin Group operating in the sector of electronics.
Job position: Group Categories Manager (WGs)
Department: Commercial Department
Location: Back Office, Tirana
Summary: The position is responsible for the overall consolidation and optimization of the specific group of product categories (WGs) and its strategic positioning.
- Supports the Commercial & Marketing Director on KPI’s of the subject categories in order to meet the targets.
- Leads the Category Managers for strategic analysis of the assortment, product performance, category management and creation of the proper / subsequent product mix.
- Considering the developments in the markets (studying/ analyzing business magazines, information from suppliers and NEPTUN research on the market), sets the strategy for the further development of product categories.
- Manages and follows up Suppliers supports for activities and promotions and reconciles with other departments as Finance and Marketing.
- Studies the competitors to define for which product groups detailed price checks have to be made by the marketing department.
- Actively explores opportunities of collaboration with new suppliers that can positively contribute to the product portfolio according to the Company strategy.
- Presents to the Director of Commercial & Marketing Division all findings and new potential to be developed.
- Leads projects and activities of the related categories.
- Reviews and directs the development of new market opportunities in terms of products.
- Approves the orders in the system in accordance with the quarter/annual targets.
- Manages/ coaches the Category Managers under his/her supervision.
- Ensures effective delegation of its tasks each time, as required, to his direct subordinates.
Requirements and Skills
- High level of responsibility
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Effective management of time
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good skills to adapt to changes
- Orientation towards maximizing performance
- Very good people management and leadership skills
- Degree in BA and/ or MKT and/ or Finance (Master’s degree is an advantage)
- Previous job experience in this field
- Fluent English language knowledge. Knowledge of other languages are considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Office Package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Work conditions: Neptun offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit your CV and letter of interest before 15/03/2020 to the email address [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".Aplikoni tani